Van Alstyne ISD

Skip to main content

Questions, Comments, Complaints

Complaints Alleging Discrimination
Child Nutrition Program Policy
All Child Nutrition Program complaints, written or verbal, alleging discrimination shall be handled in the following manner:
  • Verbal or written complaints shall be accepted by Child Nutrition Program personnel or any district personnel.
  • If received by district personnel , the complaint shall be forwarded  to the Child Nutrition Department.
  • Child Nutrition Program personnel will forward complaint to District Hearing Official and Child Nutrition Program Division, Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA).
During the complaint review process, if the complaint is one of eligibility, the complainant will continue at current status of benefits until the complaint has been resolved.
For any other questions, comments or concerns please notify:
(903) 482-8835