As of Wednesday, Sept. 30, Fall Festival is still scheduled as planned for Saturday, Oct. 3!
We are continuing to monitor the forecast and the potential for rain this weekend. Because weather conditions and forecasts can change, we will wait until the end of the week to make any decisions about weather-related adjustments.
District officials will continue monitoring conditions and will communicate any changes as soon as decisions are made.
For now, we look forward to seeing our Panther community Saturday!